Level 3 HR Support
Specialising in the provision of business, administration and management training solutions, Reflect Learning offer the Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship standard.
1. Business Understanding
- The purpose of an organisation and its operating environment
- The structure, culture and functions of an organisation
2. HR Function
- How HR activities support organisations
- How to deliver timely and effective HR services to meet users’ needs
3. Personal Development 1
- Knowledge, Skills & behaviours required to be an effective HR practitioner
- Reflect on own practice and development needs
4. HR Systems and Processes
- What data needs to be collected to support HR practices
- How HR data should be recorded and stored
- Analyse HR information and present findings to inform decision making
5. Resourcing HR
- The principles of job analysis
- Factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning and recruitment policy
- Contribute to the interviewing process
- The importance of effective induction
6. HR Legislation and Policy
- The impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationship
- The main individual rights that the employee has during the employment relationship
- Understand the issues to address at the termination of the employment relationship
7. Personal Development 2
- Reflect on own practice and development needs and maintain a plan for personal development
8. Supporting HR Change
- Why organisations need to change and how change affects organisations
- Understand the key factors involved in the change process
- The impact of change on employees and the role of HR
The entire programme can be delivered entirely at the employer’s premises. Our approach offers complete flexibility for apprentices to access our support at any time which suits their particular needs and those of their employer. We utilise a blended delivery model comprising group workshops, one-to-one coaching and mentoring and online teaching resources which are provided through our e-portfolio and virtual learning environment platforms.
This apprenticeship usually takes approximately 18 to 24 months to complete including the End Point Assessment process.
Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment.
On completion, individuals can become an Associate Member of CIPD if their end point assessment is carried out by a provider approved by the professional body.
Key Responsibilities of suitable applicants
Handling queries and providing HR advice, working on a range of HR processes and procedures ranging from recruitment to retirement, using HR systems to keep records and provide relevant HR information to the business, working with the business to implement HR changes.
Confirmed Funding Cap (as of Sept 17)